Thursday, 21 August 2008

Learning about blogging

Dear blogger ;

As a newbie in this virtual diary world, I try to learn new thing every day.
I know my passion to share and learn about almost everything is high.
But my knowledge about Internet, blogging, or SEO is very low.

After some time browsing , i found several website or blog that i find very help full.

1. www.courtneytuttle.com
Internet marketing school. Easy to access, easy to learn.

2. www.fatihsyuhud.com
One of Indonesian blogger that i find can deliver knowledge in an easy way.

3. www.cosaaranda.com
Also one of Indonesia best blogger ( I think ... )

I like to thanks for the knowledge and motivation i found at those website.
For knowing Internet, you can study it for two hours, but for master it, it takes a lifetime.

Regards ;

T.S

No comments: